Problem with installing PPC 2003 SDK
Kleines Onlein
2005-01-08 16:36:19 UTC
Hello!

I have Installed MS ActiveSync 3.71 and Visual Studio.net 2003.
Now I want to Install the Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 SDK.
After I start the Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 SDK.msi, the Windows Installer is
preparing to install. And then I get the following message:
"Internal Error 2229., InstallExecuteSequence, SELECT ' Action', NULL,
'Condition' FROM 'InstallExecuteSequence' WHERE 'Sequence' > 0 ORDER BY
'Sequence'"
And theen the Installation is canceled.
What does it mean? What do I wrong?

Mfg,
Stefan from Germany (Sorry for my English!)
Kleines Onlein
2005-01-08 17:20:38 UTC
Post by Kleines Onlein
Hello!
I have Installed MS ActiveSync 3.71 and Visual Studio.net 2003.
Now I want to Install the Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 SDK.
After I start the Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 SDK.msi, the Windows Installer is
"Internal Error 2229., InstallExecuteSequence, SELECT ' Action', NULL,
'Condition' FROM 'InstallExecuteSequence' WHERE 'Sequence' > 0 ORDER BY
'Sequence'"
And theen the Installation is canceled.
What does it mean? What do I wrong?
Mfg,
Stefan from Germany (Sorry for my English!)
The Problem is fixed! :o)))
I only must connect my PPC with active sync, before I install the SDK.